The inimitable Sam Orbaum was not only a superb Scrabble player … he was an excellent journalist and humorist. Fortunately, he left us a legacy about the game itself.
Clicking on a title below will open the related article in a new browser window.
- Tricky Situations (1987 December 04)
- Scrabble (1985 January 04)
- Seven-Letter Search (1984 July 06)
- Strategic Advantage (1983 September 28)
- NEPD in the Bud (1983 October 26)
- Short & Sweet (1983 October 12)
- The Long and Short of It (1983 October 12)
- Vowel Play! (1983 August 31)
- Across the Board (1983 August 17)
- Zarf Time (undated)
- High Bingo (undated)
A collage of some of these articles appears here.